Our Learning Vision
At St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, through collaborative teaching and planning, our staff and students are encouraged to:
- achieve quality educational outcomes
- to grow in self-esteem and self-confidence,
- to learn to work co-operatively in groups and teams,
- to take pride in their school and their parish and
- to be responsible for their own learning.
We strive to provide our students, their parents and our staff with a learning environment that is challenging and stimulating, where a range of learning styles and teaching pedagogy are recognised and where all are able to develop their own learning future through the lens of our ideal model - Jesus Christ.